skip to Main Content


+852 2655 1118

What if my child isn’t offered a place?

You are here:

If we are unable to offer your child a place in the school year that you originally applied for, we will automatically roll your application forward for consideration in the following school year. If you would like your child to continue to be considered, please keep their application current by emailing Admissions any updated school reports. We may also ask for an updated teacher reference form. The application will remain active in our waitpool as long as you continue to keep it updated. If we have not heard from you in a year, we will close the application. If your childs application has been closed and you would like to be considered again, please contact Admissions to reopen it.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0

33 Wai Man Road, Sai Kung, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
香港學堂國際學校  新界西貢惠民路33號
+852 2655 1111

Back To Top